Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Apple Cinnamon Water

Drinking water is not one of my favorite pastimes. Some people are so good at getting their daily intake of water, but I am not one of them. I've developed a nasty habit of being slightly dehydrated on a daily basis. But despite this, I have to push through and get my water because of my pregnancy!
I saw this zero calorie combination on Pinterest, do we look elsewhere anymore? Some people used it as a detox drink, but I think it's simply a great way to spruce up water!

Water, ice, a sliced apple and a cinnamon stick! That's it! Just throw it all together in a large pitcher and you've got tasty enhanced water! I refill the pitched 3-4 times with water before replacing the apple and cinnamon stick.

Very easy! Very tasty :)

No comments:

Post a Comment